The Chronicle Gambia
ALL SECTIONS
Browsing Category

Business

COVID Spurred Africa to Plot a Vaccines Revolution

Africa, a continent of 54 countries and 1.2 billion people, produces only 1% of the vaccines it administers. The remaining 99% are imported. Most come from international procurement mechanisms, such as one organized through the United Nations children’s charity UNICEF. As high-income nations rush to vaccinate their populations against COVID-19,…
Read More...

Gambia Secures More Funds for COVID-19 Vaccines

BANJUL, The Gambia, April 16, 2021-Today, the World Bank Board approved $8 million additional financing from the International Development Association (IDA) to provide The Gambia with safe and effective vaccine purchase and deployment. “With this additional financing, the World Bank is helping The Gambia strengthen their pandemic response and…
Read More...
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com